|MAC exchange||Static configuration and dynamic MAC learning
MAC browsing and removal
Configurable aging time of the MAC address
Limited number of learnable MAC addresses
Black-hole MAC list
|STP||802.1D (STP), 802.1W (RSTP) and 802.1S (MSTP)
BPDU protection, root protection, and loopback protection
IGMP Fast Leave
Multicast group strategy and quantity limitation
Multicast flow copying over VLANs
PIM-SIM and PIM-DM
|IPv4||Static route, RIP v1/v2, OSPF, BGP
Load Balance by equivalent routing
|IPv6||ICMPv6, DHCPv6, ACLv6 and IPv6 Telnet
IPv6 neighbor discovery
Path MTU discovery
IPv6 Static Routing, RIPng, OSPFv3, BGP4+
Manual tunnel, ISATAP tunnel, 6to4 tunnel
|MPLS VPN||LDP protocol
P/PE of MPLS VPN
|QoS||Flow classification based on L2~4 protocols
CAR flow limit
802.1P/DSCP priority re-labeling
SP, WRR, and “SP+WRR”
Congestion avoidance mechanisms like Tail-Drop and WRED
Flow monitoring and flow shaping
|Security||L2/L3/L4 ACL flow identification and filtration
DDoS attack prevention, TCP’s SYN Flood attack prevention, UDP Flood attack prevention, etc
Broadcast/multicast/unknown unicast storm-control
Port security, and “IP+MAC+port” binding (S2108POE does not support.)
DHCP Snooping and DHCP option 82 (S2108POE does not support the function.)
IEEE 802.1x authentication
Radius, BDTacacs+ authentication
Level-based command line protection
|Reliability||Static/LACP link aggregation
EAPS and ERPS
GR for OSPF,BGP
BFD for OSPF,BGP
ISSU uninterrupted system upgrade
|Management||Console, Telnet, SSH2.0,
|Power||AC: 100V-240V, 50Hz±10%|
|Dimension||Net : 440 (L) x 44 (H) mm x 350 (W) mm|
|Operating Temp.||0°C ~ 60°C (-22°F ~ 122°F)|
|Humidity||10 ~90%(Non condensing)|
28 Port 24 SFP L3-10G Managed Switch
- SW3900 Series is a new generation of full- 10GE TOR switches, oriented for high-performance computing, data center and high-end campuses. The SW3900 Series adopts our most advanced hardware architecture designs. SW3900 Series (1U height) supports up to 2.56Tbps switching capacity and 48 10GE ports + 2 40GE ports + 4 100G ports or 72 10GE ports. SW3900 Series supports BVSS, TRILL, SDN and FCoE/ FC. SW3900 Series can converge data of 15000+ 10GE servers. Developed on the basis of BDROS 6 – a software platform with its own independent intellectual property rights, SW3900 Series provides high-performance L2/L3/L4 wire speed switching capacity by integrating services such as IPv6, MPLS VPN, network security, flow analysis, virtualization, with high reliable techniques including continuous forwarding, graceful restarting and loop network protection, all which works efficiency withing the SW3900 Series fabric for guaranteed maximum runtime.
- Innovative BVSS virtualize multiple physical devices intone. The performance, reliability and management of the virtual system are superior to the physical ones.
- Improved Performance: BVSS makes full use of each link in the physical devices, which avoids STP blocking the link and protects the original link to the maximum extend.
- High Reliability Based on the advanced distribution mechanism and efficient cross-physical link aggregation link function, the logic control plane, service control plane and service data plane are separated. Thus, the device can support continuous layer3 routing forwarding, avoiding service interruption as a result of a single point of failure.
- Easy Management BVSS realizes single IP management, greatly improving the networking efficiency and lowering the operating cost.
Full Gigabit with 10G Switcher / 40GE/100GE
- 24 10GE/GE SFP+ ports, 4 100GE/40GE QSFP28 ports
- 128K MAC and 64K routing items.
Carrier-Level High Reliability
- Based on HPS (Hitless Protection System), the key components of SW3900 series such as the power module support dual back-up, hot-swap, seamless switching in the downtime without manual intervention.
- Supports STP/RSTP/MSTP, VRRP protocol, Ethernet ring protection, dual master-slave uplink protection and LACP link aggregation.
- Supports ISSU (In-Service Software Upgrade).
- Supports BFD mechanism.
- Supports Ethernet OAM mechanism, 802.3ah, 802.1ag and ITU-Y.1731.
- High reliability (99.999%): MTTR of SW3900 Series is 50ms, meeting the requirement of the carrier-level service.
Varied Service Characteristic
- Supports layer2 and layer3 multicast routing protocol, which enable the device can access to IPTV, HD video surveillance and HD video conference.
- Supports layer3 routing protocol and super-large routing table capacity, which enables the device is available in large campus networks, enterprise networks and industry networks.
- Supports layer2 and layer3 MPLS VPN.
- Equipment-Level Security: The advanced hardware infrastructure design realizes the level-based packet schedule and packet protection, prevents DoS-/TCP-related SYN Flood, UDP Flood, Broadcast Storm or large traffic attacks, and supports level-based command line protection, endowing different levels of users with different management permissions.
- Security Authentication Mechanism: IEEE 802.1x, Radius and BDTacacs+
- Enhanced Service Security Mechanism: supports the plaintext or MD5 authentication of relevant routing protocol, URPF, deep inspection of hardware packet, control packet and data packet and filtering technology.
Versatile Ipv6 Solution
- Supports the IPv6 protocol suite, IPv6 neighbor discovery, ICMPv6, path MTU discovery, DHCPv6, etc.
- Supports Ping, Traceroute, Telnet, SSH, ACL.
- Supports MLD, MLD Snooping, IPv6 static routing, RIPng, OSPFv3 and BGP4+, etc.
- Supports IPv6 tunnel: manual tunnel, automatic tunnel, GRE tunnel, 6to4, ISATAP
- Supports IPv4 transits to IPv6: IPv6 manual tunnel, automatic tunnel, 6 to 4 tunnel, ISATAP tunnel.