- 450x Zoom Control (Optical 45x, Digital 10x)
- Endless 360° Pan Rotation
- Speed (MAX.300°/sec) & Smooth Manual Speed (MIN. 0.1°/sec)
- Ultra Low Vibration due to S-curved acceleration & deceleration.
- LED Array IR: IR up to 200m
- Day & Night (ICR) with Alphanumeric Labels
- 255 Preset Positions
- 4 Patterns
- Power-up Action, Watch Timer
- Built-in 1 Sensor Inputs and 1 Relay Outputs
- IP66 environment protection with Surge Protection
- Vandal-Proof (Dome Cover: PC / Housing & Accessories: AL Die-cast)
Due to the Micro-stepping technology, one step angle is divided by 256. Accordingly, high accuracy as well as low sound noise can be achieved. Micro-stepping technology enables ultra-low speed down to 0.1°/s for high zoom operations.
Based on the shortest time and the smallest cost concept, each Pan and Tilt motion is done with simultaneous and harmonious manner by Vector drive technology.
Real-time High Definition Speed Dome Camera
Using the state of art video compression engine, real time HD video streams of 1080p and 720p can be delivered for recording and monitoring.
Triple codec, Simultaneous Multi-Streaming
Triple H/W codec enables to transmit Max 3 independent streams with different settings for different requirements. Therefore, it is possible to combine seamless remote video monitoring using H.264 with simultaneous transmission of high quality H.264 or H.265 to Network Video Recorder.
Local SD Card Backup
Some important sequence of still images can be stored in the SDHC memory card. This action can be configured to work with pre-post alarm event or a given interval.
Virtual Joystick on the Image
Virtual Joystick is inspired by real 3-Axis Joystick. You can decide PT direction by right clicking the image and change the zoom in out by scrolling mouse wheel. The PT speeds are proportional to how much you deviate mouse from the center. Using this function, control of PTZ is done in instinctive manner.
Automatic IR Adjustment
IR beamwidth and camera FoV can be matched automatically according to the zoom level by checking the camera’s FoV and adjusting IR. High-power LED infrared IR delivers a great distance of 200m.